The 7-inch tablet is designed to be a tool for any job needing dependable performance in the field of work. The advanced security options and the availability of numerous data collection options makes it expandable.
Secure & Versatile
The TAG GD700 is a 7-inch tablet that’s part of TAG Global System’s rugged tablet line. The tablet is versatile and expandable with advanced security options to collect data with optional MRZ + MSR reader. It is well-sealed from the elements and has visible screen clarity in direct sunlight. The TAG GD700 tablet offers advanced fingerprint reading and encryption options.
The tablet is suitable for a wide range of deployments. Made tough with a solid base to accommodate a variety of building blocks that make it a versatile and highly configurable tool for mobile secure data capture.
Features and Information
With options like GPS, camera, Ethernet, SSD Drive, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, and optional Band 14, the tablet is a tool for any job needing dependable performance in the field of work.
- IP65 compliant – 5 foot drop
- MIL-STD 810G
- Operating temperature: -20ºC (-4ºF) to 50ºC (122ºF)
- Storage temperature: -30ºC (-22ºF) to 70ºC (158ºF)
- Latest Microsoft Windows™ Software Operating System
- Adobe Reader
- Fingerprint manager application
- Onscreen configuration and calibration
- WLAN: Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth® V4.0
- WWAN (optional): 4G LTE
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N2930
- RAM: DDR3L@ 1600 MHz 4GB (optional: 8GB)
- Storage: M.2 SSD 128GB (optional: 256GB)
- 7-inch LED Backlight, 1024(W) x 600(H)
- Multiple capacitive touch screen, sunlight – viewable LCD
- 225 mm (8.86″) x 27 mm (1.06″) x 168 mm (6.61″)
- Depending on configuration approximate 950Kg / 2.09Lbs
I/O Interface Options
- Docking connector: 32-pin
- (1) DC-IN Jack
- (1) Micro SIM Card Slot
- (1) MicroSD Slot
- (1) Audio Jack: headphone / microphone combo
- (2) USB 3.0: Type A
- (1) RS-232
- (1) Ethernet
- Camera: Front (2.o mega-pixels), Rear (8.0 mega-pixels with LED Auxiliary light and auto-focus)
- NFC: Frequency 13.56 MHz
- Fingerprint Reader: optional, capacitance type, 508 dpi resolution
- MSR & 2D Barcode reader: optional
- MRZ (Machine-Readable Zone) Reader: optional
- Universal AC 100V ~ 240V, 47 ~ 63Hz input: 19V, 3.16A output, 60W
- Internal battery battery, 1900 mAh
- Optional external battery, 5000 mAh
- 8 hour battery life with external battery
- Password security: Pre-boot Supervisor, TPM 2.0
- Fingerprint reader (optional)
- Computrace BIOS software hooks (optional)
- 2 year warranty
Desktop Docking Station
The Desktop Docking Station is an industrial protective docking station. It has I/O ports and USB ports with LED power, as well as Ethernet for connectivity. A keyboard can be connected for desktop computing.
Vehicle Docking Station
The Vehicle Docking Station is every bit as rugged as the tablet is. It has speakers, LED connection, RF pass-through connector, I/O ports, ACC power kit, and cigarette lighter kit available from TAG Global Systems. The four-hole pattern allows the docking station to be easily mounted in vehicles, forklifts, and carts. The dock has a locking mechanism to keep the tablet safe.
The Machine-Readable-Zone Reader is used with documents such as passports, drivers licenses, ID cards, and travel papers. The snap-on reader has its own CPU and optics, it’s no drag on the tablet processor. When attached to the tablet the total test unit weighed in at 2.45 pounds.
MSR with 2D Barcode Reader
The Snap-On Magnetic Strip Reader and 2D Barcode Reader is capable of reading and storing data on the go.When attached to the tablet the total test unit weighed in at 2.45 pounds.
The Extended Battery is 31.1 watt-hours Li-ion battery. This optional accessory will give a combination when used of 52.6 watt-hours to the device.
The Battery Charger is an external bay to charge additional batteries so that you can have a full day of performance. The small footprint is a space saver and economical. The charger has LED indicators for battery charge status.