The latest Windows™ IP65 tablet is equipped with new features and multi-functional inputs for stationary and mobile applications. It includes long batterylife, no gap communication, unrivaled viewability, and superb powerful display.
Smart and Rugged
The TAG GD3030 comes standard with GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, the latest Microsoft Windows™ Operating System, RS232, front and rear cameras, 4GB or 8GB of memory. It has optional 4G LTE, Smart card reader, bar code reader, NFC, and mag stripe reader.
Features and Information
The rugged tablet provides Public Safety and Field Services with a mobile hardware solution that enables data to be captured and processed at the scene instantly.
The TAG GD3030 rugged design is built for all types of environments, so your data is protected against failure in critical emergency situations. Paired with our extensive vehicle mounting and docking options, TAG GD3030 rugged tablets are fully equipped to boost efficiency in critical circumstances.
The TAG GD3030 is designed with rugged components and is certified to protect the tablet from dust, and liquid intrusion. It is manufactured to withstand vibrations, extreme temperatures, and shock. Although not submersible, it is protected against water projected from a nozzle.
- IP65 compliant – MIL-STD 810G, 5 foot drop resistant
- Operating temperature : -20° C to +60° C
- 5th generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor 5350U vPro™* 1.8 GHz
- Operating System (option) Microsoft Windows™ 10
- 8GB DDR3L; 128GB mSATA SSD (option 256GB)
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Bluetooth V4.0, 4G LTE GPS
- USB 3.0 type A x 1; Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 ) x 1; RS-232 x 1 (option for USB 2.0 type A)
- Micro SD slot x 1, Micro SIM slot x 1, Micro HDMI x 1
- Audio jack x 1; speaker & microphone
- Dual RF pass-through connector for WLAN, GNSS, WWAN
- 12-pin docking connector x 1
- 10.1″ 1920 x 1200 WUXGA; sunlight readable
- 10-point capacitive touch supports glove touch, water rejection, palm rejection, 2mm hard tip stylus
- Gorilla Glass3; optional Digitizer
- 2D barcode reader (option)
- NFC (snap-on, by request)
- Smart card reader – CAC (snap-on, by request)
- Magnetic stripe reader (snap-on, by request)
- 2MP, 8MP AF with LED flash
- Password security: Pre-boot Supervisor, TPM v1.2
- Fingerprint reader (optional)
- Computrace BIOS software hooks (optional)
- Standard : 4500 mAh, hot swappable; battery operation* : 6 hours
- Extended (option) : 9000 mAh, hot swappable; battery operation* : 13 hours
- 802.11 b/g/n WLAN module
- Bluetooth class 2, V2.0 + EDR
- Internal: CDMA/EVDO (optional)
- Internal: GPRS / HSDPA(optional)
- SD card slot
- SIM card slot
- (1) Power button
- (1) Enter key button
- (1) Software keyboard button
- (1) Mode button
- (2) Barcode or camera switch buttons
- (3) Function key button
- 2M pixel Camera (standard)
- GPS (standard)
- 1D / 2D barcode scanner (optional)
- MSR track 1 + 2 + 3 magnetic swipe card reader (optional)
- 2 year warranty
Desktop Docking Station
The Desktop Docking Station has I/O ports and USB ports with LED power, as well as, Ethernet for connectivity. A keyboard can be connected for desktop computing.
Vehicle Docking Station
The Vehicle Docking Station has speakers, LED connection, RF pass-through connector, I/O ports, ACC power kit, and cigarette lighter kit provided by TAG Global Systems. The four-hole pattern allows the docking station to be easily mounted in vehicles, forklifts, and carts. The dock has a locking mechanism to keep the tablet safe.
Dual Battery Charger
The Dual Battery Charger has Power LED with DC in-jack. Having a spare battery fully charged and ready to go will make sure your tablet is always powered. The charger can simultaneously charge the standard or extended battery.